Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Psalm 101

“1 I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing. 2 I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. 3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; [it] shall not cleave to me. 4 A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked [person]. 5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer. 6 Mine eyes [shall be] upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me. 7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight. 8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.”

Coincidence:   Today I told my boss, as she was beginning a sentence with..."Did you see..?"
I interrupted her and said, "Before you ask, let me tell you, I don't have a T.V."   She asked why? and I told her I believed in living holy and most of the stuff on it was garbage.  She agreed and said she didn't watch much.   I told her that on a computer I could choose what I wanted to see but that I still had to be careful.   She had watched something on America's Got Talent or something or other like that.  She was telling me how someone was dancing and flinging paint onto a wall and when they finished they had flung paint in such a way that it created a piece of art work that looked like the art work of the person who also wrote the song they were singing... or something like that.   I'm not exactly sure.  It does amaze me how people can fling paint and create.  Some people just have remarkable abilities to do creative stuff.


The main scripture our ministers use for "no T.V." is the one above.   Coincidence that it would come up today.